Monday, 13 April 2015

April 13, 2015

Hello families and friends,

This morning we started with our words of the week.  They are "weekend", "by", "want", and "got" for grade ones, and "buy", "does", "goes", and "which" for grade twos.  Then the students worked on fitness centres in gym.  Ask your child about this.  After that we went to music.  We finished our morning working with our friends on some writing for our assembly.  It started with "If I were the Lorax, this is how I would help our Earth...".  Ask your child what they wrote about.

In the afternoon, we continued working with our friends on our writing from the morning.  Then we practiced our song Heal the World, and our rap that we will be performing as well.
The rap is set to the tune of Children's Story.  After that we broke into groups and started working on our maritime community, Charlottetown, P.E.I.

Plant fundraiser forms are due back next Friday, April 24th.

Fun Lunch is Wednesday, April 29th.

Have a great evening,
Mr. Soulliere

No comments:

Post a Comment