Tuesday, 25 November 2014

November 25, 2014

Hello families and friends,

We had a wonderful day at Telus SPARK today.  The children learned a lot and really enjoyed the junior architect program.  Ask your child about some of the things that they did and what they learned.

A reminder that tomorrow is Fun Lunch.

Thank you to those of you that have already sent in your wrapped gifts for Families Helping Families.  I will continue updating on the blog every few days with the things that have been donated so far.

We will be going to the Learning Commons this Thursday.  Please help your child to remember their books by having a special place for them or by putting them into their backpack the night before.

Parent Teacher Interviews are just around the corner!  Registration for times is open tonight at 7:00 p.m.  If there is anything in particular that you would like addressed or if you have any issues or concerns, you can email me at <gasoulliere@cbe.ab.ca>.

Have a great evening,
Mr. Soulliere

1 comment:

  1. Hello Room 74

    I hope you had an amazing day at Telus SPARK! I know you are all very creative and innovative thinkers and I can't wait to see how you put all your new ideas to work in your learning studio!

    Mrs. Kinsman

    ReplyDelete